Hello Awesome Craftcation 2018 Presenters!
We’re so excited that you’re joining us Craftcation. Please take a moment to read the important info below.
*Also: please check the Craftcation Attendee News Page for details about craft class registration and info to help you navigate the conference as an attendee.
CHECK THE SCHEDULE TO VIEW YOUR CLASSES
REGISTERING FOR WORKSHOPS
Registration for craft workshops is on 3.1.18 at 9:00am PT. Classes fill up FAST – seriously fast, so be ready to register at 9:00am PT at which time we’ll email all registered presenters a password. You will NOT be able to register for classes without this password. All the specific info about registering for classes is on the attendee news page HERE. If this is your first time at Craftcation, you should review all the info on the attendee news page.
POP-UP SHOP + BOOK SIGNING
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS BY MARCH 15th.
We would love to sell your products in our popular pop-up shop! The pop-up shop is open during the whole conference and is fully staffed. You send your stuff, we sell it, take 40% and send you a check and any remaining items after Craftcation. You can also pick up any unsold items in the pop-up shop before you leave the conference.
POP-UP SHOP/BOOK SIGNING SHIPMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Email Nicole email@example.com and let her know you’re sending stuff for the shop.
- Click here: CRAFTCATION 2018 POP-UP SHIPPING FORM to download the inventory form, instructions, shipping address etc. You must follow the instructions on this form when you ship your items.
If you want to also sign the books you send for the pop-up shop at our author book signings at our opening party on Thursday night, please
- Email Nicole firstname.lastname@example.org the name(s) of your books and how many you’re sending.
- Send the books via the pop-up shop shipping instructions above.
Our staff brings the books to the events, sells the books and you just sit and sign. Attendees are very into the book signings 🙂
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR POWERPOINT/PRESENTATIONS BY MARCH 15TH.
For business workshops: we strongly encourage engaging students with visuals (ie: a powerpoint) and/or worksheets, breakout sessions or other creative methods. Attendees should leave the workshop informed, inspired and ready and able to take action on what they learned.
If you are planning to have a Powerpoint or digital presentation, we need it in advance so that we can organize them and have them ready to go at the conference. Our staff has a limited amount of time to prepare rooms so this is crucial. Powerpoints received after this date will not be prepared for you.
- Please send all presentations to Delilah at email@example.com
- Email subject line: “your last name + presentation”
If you’d like us to print out handouts or worksheets for your workshop, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3.15.18.
PANELISTS + PANEL MODERATORS
If you are on a panel or a panel moderator, we sent out an email connecting you with your fellow panelists so you can organize and prepare your presentations.
GIFT BAG INCLUSION
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR GIFT BAG ITEMS BY MARCH 15TH.
You are welcome to include products/promotional items in the Craftcation gift bags. If you have already let us know you’re sending things for the gift bags – great! If not, please email Nicole email@example.com and let her know what you’re sending ASAP. We will have 500 gift bags.
If you want to have items in the gift bags please:
Click here: CRAFTCATION 2018 GIFT BAG SHIPPING FORM to download the shipping form, instructions, shipping address etc. You must follow the instructions on this form when you ship your items.
Delilah will be emailing you soon about hotel rooms. We book and pay for your room (sharing with another presenter) for nights depending on how many workshops you’re teaching and when your workshops are scheduled. Normally we book your room for the days you will be teaching and the day before and/or after if you are from out of town/teaching more than three classes. If you want to confirm what nights we will book a room for you, please email Delilah and Alyssandra firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com DO NOT contact the hotel directly. If you wish to stay for the whole conference/longer than the nights we book for you:
- Book your own room either at the Marriott or another hotel, AirBnB etc. We will reimburse you for the equivalent cost of the shared room we would have booked for you. Please let Delilah and Alyssandra firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com know ASAP if you with to this. Please fill out this invoice and email it to us before April 10th, 2018.
- Email Delilah and let her know which nights you want to stay and we will book a room for you and you can reimburse us for any nights not covered by the number of workshops you’re teaching.
If you haven’t joined our affiliate program yet and would like to please click HERE.
You’ll get 10% of the ticket price for attendees you refer. That means that for every attendee that signs up referred by your link, you’ll get between $36.00 and $47.00 (depending on which ticket they purchase)!
*Even if you don’t want to get affiliate commission for sharing about Craftcation we’d REALLY APPRECIATE IT if you still shared about the conference with your audience.
If you want to get commission for attendees you refer, be sure to change the links to the link that you get when you sign up for the affiliate program. We’ll send out affiliate payments after registration closes.
SHARING ABOUT CRAFTCATION
All the info you need to share Craftcation with your audience is here.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE BY ASAP/FEBRUARY 15TH, 2018.
Hands-on workshop registration starts on March 1st, 2018. We’ll send out info about the code to register on February 16th. If you have not registered by February 15th, 2018 you will not get the link to sign up for hands-on classes.
1. Click HERE.
2. Click “enter promotional code” (in upper left hand corner of the ticket box) then enter: cc18pss and click “apply code”.
3. The special ticket “Craftcation 2018 Presenter Ticket” will then appear in the box. You will not see your ticket until you enter the promo code. Make sure you choose the correct ticket, which is “Craftcation 2018 Presenter Ticket”!
3. Choose “Craftcation 2018 Presenter Ticket” ticket and quantity 1 (or more if you are registering multiple people from your team). You may need to scroll down within the box to see your ticket.
4. Click “order now” (you may need to scroll down within the box to see “order now”) and then fill out the form and continue the registration process.
*We will not send a reminder about this so please do it ASAP.
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR ANSWERS TO THE OFFICE HOURS QUESTIONS BELOW BY MARCH 1ST
If you want to offer office hours:
- Look at the schedule to decide when you’d like to schedule them.
- Fill out the form below and HIT SUBMIT.
*Once you hit submit, this page will refresh and you will not longer see this form.
Craftcation 2018 office hours form
See you soon!
Nicole + Delilah