Craftcation Pop-Up Shop: Open Call for Vendors
We want to help you showcase your handmade or designed-by-you goods so for the first time EVER we’re hosting an open call for Craftcation Pop-Up Shop vendors!
The Craftcation Pop-Up shop is a retail store run by Craftcation staff and crew open daily, and to the public, Wednesday – Sunday of our conference. We’re excited to not only share all of the amazing things our community creates but be able to provide a platform to help us all support each other’s creative efforts.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Craftcation jury.
- The Craftcation Pop-up shop is fully staffed by trusted Dear Handmade Life/Craftcation staff members and is secured after hours.
- Pop-Up Shop Inventory is sold on a 60/40 consignment basis. All products are received, merchandised and sold by Craftcation.
- We have listened to your feedback and adjusted our numbers. Craftcation will send payment for 60% of sales by May 15, 2023.
- Inventory must be received during the shipping window of April 1 – 15. Vendor is responsible for inventory shipping costs to and from Craftcation. (If you are local to the Ventura and surrounding areas and would like to drop off and/or pick up your items instead of ship them, we can coordinate that with you.)
- Un-sold products will be available for pick-up from the Pop-Up Shop on Sunday, April 23, 2023. If a vendor chooses to have un-sold products shipped to them, shipping costs will be deducted from the sales payment after the 40% commission is deducted (as mentioned in bullet 4 above).
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
APPLICATIONS: JANUARY 25 - FEBRUARY 10, 2023
DECISION EMAILS: FEBRUARY 15, 2023