For the past few weeks we’ve shared a series of posts on how to make your online shop, website, blog and social media photos awesome. If you missed the posts you can see them here:
1. Three must-have photos to increase sales in your online shop
2. Four tips for taking awesome online shop and blog photos
3. DIY photo backdrops
Hopefully these posts helped you get started improving your photo skills. Today we’re ready to help you improve even more with the release of our online workshop Photo Styling 101 from Rachel Smith of The Crafted Life.
Click here to preview the workshop or to purchase it. If you register in the next 48 hours (12.1.15-12.3.15) you’ll get the workshop for $30 which is $15 off the regular price of $45.
Perhaps you’re one of Rachel Smith of The Crafted Life’s 22,000+ Instagram followers like we are. If you are, likely you’ve oohed and aahed over her colorful well-branded images. If you follow her blog as well, you already know that when it comes to photo styling she’s always on point, which is why we asked her to share her awesomeness with all of you.
Today we’re releasing our newest online workshop Photo Styling 101 from Rachel Smith of The Crafted Life. We’ve been working with Rachel for months getting this workshop ready so you can take your photo styling to the next level!
The nine-chapter workshop has everything you need to take awesome photos for your website, blog, online shop and social media.
In Photo Styling 101 you’ll learn:
- How to communicate your brand through your photographs
- What makes good styling and why it’s important
- How to compose a well-balanced photo and create social media-ready images
- How to photograph a project, step-by-step
- How to source and use props to enhance your photos
- How to choose the perfect background for any project or product as well as how to create your own unique backgrounds
- How to create a studio at home and on a budget
- Basic editing and DSLR camera skills including choosing the right settings and lighting
- How to take great photos with your iPhone
If you’re as excited as we are, head over here for more info and to get started taking awesome photos!