WELCOME, PATCHWORK SHOW VENDOR!
PATCHWORK SHOW - FALL 2021
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
WESTFIELD SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE
865 MARKET ST.
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103
SATURDAY – DECEMBER 11, 2021 : 11AM – 5PM
SUNDAY – DECEMBER 12, 2021 : 11AM – 5PM
OUR COMBINED MARKETING EFFORTS MAKE A GREAT EVENT! WE CAN’T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
We have put together some promotional images here for you to share on social media and in your newsletters to help spread the word to your followers and customers where they can shop with you in-person!
When sharing on social, be sure to tag us @thepatchworkshow and use #patchworkshow. We love to feature vendors on our social media accounts and we search #PatchworkShow AND @dearhandmadelife posts to share!
covid health & safety precautions
IMPORTANT! WE WILL BE FOLLOWING CALIFORNIA GUIDELINES COVID PROTOCOLS.
- Booths will have space between them.
- Vendors should direct any customer issues to our staff.
- All DIY activities must be COVID compliant.
- Have any additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The event is INDOORS
- There is no access to electricity.
- There is no WiFi available at this location.
- Leashed dogs ARE allowed at this location.
This show is indoors in the Westfield Shopping Centre on the top floor under the dome. Although this show is indoors, the ceilings are 100 feet so it feels very airy. Masks are required regardless of vaccination status at this time.
Load-in is a little more complex than at most of our shows due to the fact that the show is in a mall. We have staggered arrival times for load-in via a loading dock at the mall to avoid chaos and make it as quick as possible for all of you since you’ll be using an elevator (no one likes to wait for the elevator!). We highly suggest you bring a cart as it’s a trek (about 5-10 minutes from the loading dock to the booth locations).
reserve your one-hour load-in window
Please use the buttons below to view load-in times and reserve your load-in time slot. During your assigned hour, you’ll need to transport your items from the loading dock, down a long hallway, into the elevator and up to the show location. This does not include setting up your booth – you will have until 11am when the show opens to get your booth setup.
FOR FRIDAY LOAD-IN: If you’re loading in on Friday, you will load your items into a large space at the venue that will be locked overnight. This means you won’t be able to set up in your spot until Saturday morning. This will save you a lot of time the morning of the show. If you haven’t yet reserved your load-in space, please do it below ASAP. You only need to reserve one load-in space. This means that if you load your items into the venue Friday and come back Saturday to set up your booth, you only need to reserve a spot on Friday.
upon arrival at the loading dock & vendor parking
- Pull up to the loading dock on Jessie West Street. Here is a map of the area.
- A Patchwork Show staff member will be there to greet you. You’ll unload your items from your car into the building.
- Then you’ll park your car. We suggest the 5th and Mission garage and the Westfield will validate your parking up to 3 hours.
- Westfield will validate your parking up to 3 hours. Please see Patchwork Show staff for validation.
TRANSPORTING YOUR ITEMS FROM THE LOADING DOCK TO THE SHOW
Once your car is parked, walk back to the loading dock and transport your items down the hallway, into the elevator and up to the show location. This will take approx. 10 minutes one way. We highly suggest you bring a cart and if possible a helper to assist you. We WILL NOT have carts available.
SETUP AND SECURITY
Once you and your items are at the show location, set-up your booth! You must be completely set up by 11:00am when the show starts. There will be security in the building overnight but I wouldn’t leave money there. We suggest you cover your set-up with a sheet or place items under your table.
- For load-out you’ll follow the same instructions as load-in. Please don’t begin packing your items until the show ends at 5:00pm. To avoid chaos: please don’t begin to bring your items to the loading dock until your booth is FULLY BROKEN DOWN. Once all of your items are at the loading dock, you will be permitted to bring your car to the loading dock.
There are several trash cans in the area. Please be courteous and put your trash in a trash can. DO NOT LEAVE TRASH BEHIND.
LODGING INFORMATION (OPTIONAL):
Axiom Hotel now has a special discounted partnership rate offer in place which will provide up to 30% off for vendors and attendees, November 26 – 27 and December 10 – 13, using our special Patchwork Booking Link.
Patchwork Show Partnership Savings and Amenities:
- No Fees ($34.94 savings per night)
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi access with unlimited connections
- Complimentary access to 24-hour CORE Fitness Center
- Complimentary access to 24-hour business center with printing capabilities
- Exclusive Patchwork partnership discount room rates are subject to availability at time of request.
Additional Booking Options:
- Go to http://www.axiomhotel.com
- Click BOOK NOW
- Enter Desired Check-in and Check-out Dates
- Click BOOK NOW
- Click SPECIAL CODES OR RATES
- In the Promo Code Field, Type: PATCH (example below)
- Click APPLY
- Now the special discounted Patchwork partnership rate will apply, up to 30% off for vendors and attendees, November 26 – 27, and December 10 – 13, subject to availability at time of request.
- Click BOOK NOW to confirm reservation.