Craftcation Conference 2020 is now SOLD OUT!
If you’re looking to purchase a ticket from an attendee who can no longer come, please join our mailing list and see our event page for posts. If you purchase a ticket from an attendee, please email us and make sure buyer and seller are included in the email and both names and email addresses are listed. Craftcation isn’t responsible for any issues regarding attendee to attendee sales.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Lunch on Friday
- Dinner on Thursday
- Three full days and two half days of all events and activities Wednesday through Sunday (including workshops, lectures, panels, special events and workshops – craft workshops require pre-registration as space is limited in hands-on workshops). Though the conference technically starts on Thursday, we have pre-conference workshops and gatherings starting in the afternoon on Wednesday.
- The supplies needed for craft workshops
- Access to our private online community for attendees and alums where peers share support and resources
- Entrance to special events like our opening celebration and keynote address, happy hour networking social and dance party
- Networking with fellow makers and craft industry professionals
- Welcome gift bag full of amazing goodies from our sponsors