Thank you for your interest in becoming a Craftcation Conference Presenter! Our next conference will take place April 19-23, 2023 in Ventura, CA. If you would like to be considered for this event or any event in the future please use the form below to tell about yourself and your workshop idea. If we feel that your workshop would be a good fit for our community, we’ll be in touch with next steps which include an official workshop proposal form and presenter profile form.
For their participation, Craftcation Presenters are offered:
- Full conference registration including access to over 200 events, workshops and activities (a $649 value)
- An awesome goodie bag filled with treats from our sponsors
- Your choice of:
- Two or more nights* of complimentary lodging shared with another awesome presenter OR
- A $100 nightly stipend for two or more nights* in a room of your own
- An invitation to join our affiliate program (with an average of $55+ commission per ticket purchased through your custom link)
- The opportunity to showcase your products (stationery, prints, books, craft kits, etc.) in our fully staffed pop-up shop
- Optional participation in our book signing event to meet our attendees
- Connection and networking with fellow creative entrepreneurs and our sponsors
- Promotion through our social media, blog and newsletter to over 100k users and subscribers
- AND, time to enjoy the amazing city of Ventura, CA – a gorgeous, artsy and super fun beach town.
* Lodging and registration offering is based on hosting/participation in a minimum of 3 sessions (workshops, panels, forums, lectures, events, etc). Two night’s stay or stipend is provided for 3 sessions. Each additional session will provide you with an additional night. Presenters hosting/participating in less than 3 sessions will be adjusted as such.
WORKSHOP FORMATS AVAILABLE AT CRAFTCATION:
- HANDS-ON CRAFT WORKSHOPS: These are workshops where attendees actually craft something that they will take home with them. (Supply information below)
- PANELS: These are business discussions with a moderator and three or more panelists selected by our team. If you have a panel idea, please use the proposal submission form to submit your idea.
- LECTURES: Business classes you present solo, usually on a niche subject that you are an expert in. (ex: Photoshop 101, Grow your Email List, Selling on Etsy)
- SPECIAL EVENTS: These consist of tours, off-site workshops, get-togethers. (Some examples we’ve seen in the past: Walking photo tour of Ventura, Beachside Watercolor, Crochet and Crafting at a local brewery)
- OFFICE HOURS: (Does not require proposal but is an offering for all Craftcation presenters.) This is your chance to meet with attendees one-on-one to answer questions based on your expertise. Office hours are offered in 1-3 hour blocks of time divided into 10-20 minute one-on-one sessions (blocks and increments are up to you). These are optional but are a great way for you to build your client base in an intimate setting. These sessions are limited and given to presenters on a first come first serve basis.