YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Lunch on Friday
- Dinner on Thursday
- Three full days and two half days of all events and activities Wednesday through Sunday (including workshops, lectures, panels, special events and workshops – craft workshops require pre-registration as space is limited in hands-on workshops). Though the conference technically starts on Thursday, we have pre-conference workshops and gatherings starting in the afternoon on Wednesday.
- The supplies needed for craft workshops
- Access to our private online community for attendees and alums where peers share support and resources
- Entrance to special events like our opening celebration and keynote address, happy hour networking social and dance party
- Networking with fellow makers and craft industry professionals
- Welcome gift bag full of amazing goodies from our sponsors
- Most craft workshops have limited space and require Craftcation attendees to pre-register for them. Craft workshop registration opens on 2.29.20 at 10:00am PT. Craftcation workshops fill up FAST. We highly encourage you to be ready to register for them at 10:00am PT on 2.29.20. Attendees will be emailed info about how to register for craft workshops.
- The supplies you’ll need for craft workshops are included. You are welcome to bring your own special supplies. Many attendees choose to bring their own fabric for sewing classes to ensure their project fits their style. Some of the hands-on workshops or special events like tours may have an additional supply fee. The business workshops, lectures and panels are walk-in for all Craftcation attendees.
- Craftcation Conference does not accept cancellations or refunds. If you find out you can’t make it, try posting on our Facebook page to find a buyer. Once you sell your ticket, please email us with the name and email address of the person who bought it.
- Discounts of any sort are not valid for Alumni, Ambassador, payment plan or First 50 tickets.