BOOK YOUR HOTEL:
Scroll down this page under the registration section for info about booking your hotel room.
CRAFTCATION CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
*Once you select your ticket, you may need to scroll down (using the gray scroll bar WITHIN the ticket box) to see and click the “ORDER NOW” button and complete the registration process.
CRAFTCATION CONFERENCE PAYMENT PLAN REGISTRATION
*The payment plan registration option can’t be combined with any promo code or discount.
BOOKING YOUR HOTEL:
Click here to book your discounted room at the Craftcation hotel: The Ventura Beach Marriott ASAP. The hotel sells out VERY QUICKLY.
Please note: Some nights of our discounted room block at the Marriott are already sold out (unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this – we have tried) but the hotel has rooms available that are not under our discounted block.
- Call the Marriott at 805-643-6000: they will assist you in booking as many nights as possible under our discounted rate and the remainder of the nights at the regular rate.
- Here are some alternative places to stay:
Waypoint Ventura: Vintage trailers near the beach. We’ve never stayed there but it’s looks awesome!
The Pierpont Inn: a two-minute drive from the Marriott. We’ve stayed there before and we liked it’s quaint atmosphere, cottages and manicured grounds. It recently changed ownership and we haven’t been there since but they have great ocean views and a historical vibe.
The Crowne Plaza: It’s a three-minute drive to the Marriott. This was the former home of Craftcation. It’s right on the beach and they have lots of patio seating overlooking the ocean. Walkable to downtown Ventura.
The Best Western: It’s a three-minute drive to the Marriott. This is a great old-school style motor inn that was renovated a few years ago to bring back the retro charm. Walkable to downtown Ventura.
Booking a vacation rental: Many attendees get a group together (either friends they’re bringing or new friends they meet in our private online community (you’ll be invited to join it in your registration confirmation email) and rent an Airbnb or a VRBO.
*There are tons of other hotels in Ventura as well, these are just a few we suggest.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Lunch (Friday & Saturday)
- Dinner (Thursday)
- Three full days and two half days of all events and activities Wednesday through Sunday (including workshops, lectures, panels, special events and workshops – craft workshops require pre-registration as space is limited in hands-on workshops). Though the conference technically starts on Thursday, we have pre-conference workshops and gatherings starting in the afternoon on Wednesday.
- The supplies needed for craft workshops
- Access to our private online community for attendees and alums where peers share support and resources
- Entrance to special events like our opening celebration and keynote address, happy hour networking social and dance party
- Networking with fellow makers and craft industry professionals
- Welcome gift bag full of amazing goodies from our sponsors
- Most craft workshops have limited space and will require Craftcation to pre-register for them. Craft workshop registration opens on 2.23.19 at 9:00am PT. Craftcation workshops fill up FAST. We highly encourage you to be ready to register for them at 9:00am PT on 2.23.19. Attendees will be emailed info about how to register for craft workshops.
- The supplies you’ll need for craft workshops are included. You are welcome to bring your own special supplies. Many attendees choose to bring their own fabric for sewing classes to ensure their project fits their style. Some of the hands-on workshops or special events like tours may have an additional supply fee. The business workshops, lectures and panels are walk-in for all Craftcation attendees.
- Craftcation Conference does not accept cancellations or refunds. If you find out you can’t make it, try posting on our Facebook page to find a buyer. Once you sell your ticket, please email us at email@example.com with the name and email address of the person who bought it.
- We offer special discounts to residents of the city of Ventura. Please email us here to send proof of residency and get your discount code before you register online. This discount is only for residents of the city of Ventura.
- Discounts of any sort are not valid for Alumni, Ambassador, payment plan or First 50 tickets.