Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the website, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with me. The types of information I may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically:
When you access or use this website, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: Log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited.
Mobile Device Information: I collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, operating system and version.
Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also collect information about you when you post content to my pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
I may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you if you have given us permission to do so;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or
features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information I collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to me, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing and Distribution of Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal data with any other third party except government, regulators, and law enforcement should this data be requested through written documents.
Social Sharing Features
This website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button or the “Pin it” Pinterest button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Commitment to Data Security
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All emails and newsletters that we send out allow you to opt out of further mailings.