Last we shared a post on 7 reasons why attending a conference will revolutionize your business and creativity. Maybe you’ve already decided that you’re ready to attend a conference (ahem… Craftcation!) so you can:
- Build your community
- Get exposure to new ideas and skills
- Learn about new trends and technology
- Make marketing and PR connections
- Expand your comfort zone
- Recharge your creativity and get inspired
- Strategize and plan
Whether you’re planning to join us for four days featuring industry professionals leading attendees in hands-on food & craft workshops and lectures and panels on creative business at the beach in Ventura, Ca this April or not we’d love for you to be part of the #craftcation16 community and cast your vote for our Craftcation 2016 dance party theme!
The dance party is one of Delilah and my favorite Craftcation events. It’s on Saturday night which means that all of the attendees and presenters have spent several days making, meeting and learning and everyone is fully into the inspirational Craftcation spirit and ready to party.
We have an awesome prize package for one random lucky winner that includes:
- One night hotel stay at the Marriott Ventura during Craftcation
- A gift basket when you check in at Craftcation stocked with snacks and goodies
- Access to all FOUR of our online workshops: Craft Show Success, Photo Styling 101, Sketchbook Adventures and The Home Artisan Bar.
That’s over $400 worth of awesome stuff!
Even if you’re not attending Craftcation you STILL have a chance to win and will get #3.
Click HERE to cast your vote! Can’t wait to see what you choose 🙂