Veering off from our usual interview format, this unique episode is a LIVE unscripted coaching session with our Operations Manager, Nicole Spaulding.
I brought in Nicole to join me on the podcast so I could answer her questions as she embarks on starting her handmade business, Hot for Color. I learned how to run my creative business the hard way, through trial and error, and I love consulting and coaching other makers to shorten their learning curve.
I share insights about:
- Where to start when building your online presence
- Branding basics
- How to determine your marketing sweet spot
- How personal to get and boundaries on social media, as well as how often to post and how to engage with your community
- How to start with a newsletter from square one
- Newsletter content ideas
- Sourcing blanks and production
Also, we’re giving away access to one of our online workshops (if you win, you can pick whichever workshop you’d like). To enter just leave us a review on iTunes here. We’ll randomly pick a winner and announce them at the beginning of our episode of next month. If you win, just email us to claim your prize.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...