This week on the Dear Handmade Life podcast we share our recipe for The Chapin and talk to our friend/the inventor of The Chapin – Kari Chapin author of The Handmade Marketplace and Grow Your Handmade Business about mastermind groups. We went to Portland at the beginning of the year for a mastermind retreat hosted by Kari. We share our insights on masterminds and explain why the experience was an big eye-opener for our business. Kari breaks down what a mastermind group is and what her local mastermind is like. Plus the three of us chat about how you can create a mastermind for yourself. If you’re thinking about starting a mastermind or want to know more about them check out our recent post on how to take your business to the next level with a mastermind group by DHL contributor Rebecca Pitts the founder and owner of Hudson + Daughter.
Have a suggestion for a drink, topic or guest you’d love to see featured on our the Dear Handmade Life podcast? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
-Delilah + Nicole
Click the play button below to listen or click here to listen or subscribe on iTunes.
- One shot of vodka
- A tablespoon or two of cherry juice (we prefer these fancy but totally worth it cherries)
- Cranberry juice
- Fill your glass with ice and add the vodka and cherry juice.
- Add cranberry juice and 7-up until the glass is full.
- Toss a few cherries in the glass.
- *This recipe is loose because depending on how sweet you like your drinks, you can adjust them. If you don't like your drinks sweet, consider using sparkling water instead of sprite and unsweetened cranberry juice.