Our second weekend of the Fall season of Patchwork Show was in Long Beach at the Marine Stadium Park and it’s the first time we’ve been back to this special spot in two years (or has it been a century?!). Saturday was an unusually hot day so we were all glad for the sea breezes and the cold drinks, popsicles, and shaved ice from some of our local food makers! Long Beach is typically our largest market with the most vendors at a time and this season did not disappoint. So many guests came out to support their local craftsfolk, artists, and makers. As Nicole recently said, it is an honor to buy handmade goods, and the days when we get to see with our own eyes (and hearts) the community support for folks who work so hard bringing their art into the world makes me so incredibly grateful to be part of this amazing work.
We had some incredible DIY stations at the Long Beach Patchwork Show including:
- Swedish straw star ornaments by Cece and The Bird,
- flower bouquets by Flower Bunny,
- a coloring station by Color Me Snacks,
- tape artwork by CMYK,
- a shell bling holder by The Twisted Tide,
- pin pressing by Inner Peach Designs,
- Fall succulent planters by Ixtlahuac Marigold Art,
- aromatherapy rollers by The Modern Drop,
- and sewing projects by the Sewing Lab Los Alamitos.
- We also welcomed chair massages by Celestial Workings Massage!