Podcast Episode 1: Welcome to the Dear Handmade Life podcast!
We’re so excited to share the first episode of our bi-weekly, Dear Handmade Life podcast with you. In this introduction episode we’ll talk about who we are, what we do, why we started our podcast and what to expect in future episodes. We hope you’ll join us every other week for drinks and discussions on creative business, DIY, craft and design for entrepreneurs and makers.
Many of our most precious moments here at Dear Handmade Life have happened when we just hung out, had a drink and chatted with friends or just ourselves and delved into subjects that we didn’t expect to talk about but were things that meant something to us! These moments and our weekly Google hangout meetings (Nicole and I live in opposite areas of California), have become a building block of our business, relationship and continued our love of learning of the creative world around us.
Each week we’ll feature a drink (sometimes it will be a cocktail and other times it may be a favorite tea or juice). We’ll post the recipe or link on the blog with the episode so you can drink along with us as you listen. Expect lots of laughs, inspiration, and insightful guests.
So what can you expect from our Dear Handmade Life podcast?
1. WHEN: We will release an episode every other Thursday.
2. WHAT: Conversations about the maker, DIY and creative business communities and anything under that big umbrella. Well, we will try to tackle it- CHALLENGE US! If you have an idea for an episode or a drink please comment below.
3. WHO: Delilah and Nicole plus old friends, new friends, mentors, and experts on the topic covered.
4. WHERE: You can access the podcast on iTunes HERE or listen directly on our website by clicking HERE and choosing an episode.
5. WHY: We love to connect with each other and with you.
-Delilah + Nicole
Have a suggestion for a drink, topic or guest you’d love to see featured on our the Dear Handmade Life podcast? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Click the play button below to listen or click here to listen on iTunes or subscribe to our podcast.