Our second stop on the Fall Patchwork Show train was last Sunday in Long Beach, CA. This is our fifteenth year in the gorgeous location of the Marine Stadium next to the sparkling waters and sea breezes the Southern California coast offers. Once again, we had perfect weather for an outdoor show. As our largest show, the list of activities, eateries, and opportunities to make new friends is seemingly endless. With almost 250 vendors this season, one could have spent the whole day finding treasures!
Fun bubbles floated around the information booth, through the free bike valet, and bopping by nearby booths to set the playful mood. Our yummy food trucks for the day were Pizzini, Salt N Pepper Truck, Drizzle, the Funnel Cake Truck, The Deli Doctor, Scooter’s Italian Ice, Baby’s Badass Burgers, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, and local favorite Carmen’s Coffee Company.
The list of DIY experiences at this show are:
- Origami Flapping Bird by Astro Bunny Lab
- Paint your own soap by Nani Ka La & Komplexions
- Create a henna design with Mystic Henna
- Color your own holiday tags by Golden Rabbit Co.
- Make your own room spray by Amore Propre
- Loose blend incense with Aromachuara of Soul SiSTAR Mystique
- Hawaiin Ti leaf bracelets with Kalea’s Harvest
- Painted ornaments with Thotshop Creatives Studio
- Postcard coloring with I NEVER DRAW
- Coloring pages with Visual Splat
- Community Chalkboard drawing with Art Mina
- Decorate your own succulent pot with Cambria Made
- DIY jewelry with Gogh Jewelry Design
- Fall planter with Ixtlahuac Marigold Art
- Make your own crystal bottle with Kuboandlucy Stationery Co.
- DIY wall hanging with Macaf Hats
- DIY bows with Third One’s A Charm
- Yarn painting with Hooked Up by Chantel
- Cyanotype prints by Little Gem Gallery
- Holiday gift tags with oh, hello friend!
- Sewing projects with Sewing Lab Los Alamitos
Next stop will be at the Jack London Square in the Oakland, CA marina! See you there!