After three amazing weeks in Northern California, we came back to the sunny skies and beachy vibes of SoCal for our show in San Pedro at CRAFTED at the Port of Los Angeles. This was our second season partnering with CRAFTED, and it has quickly become a favorite. With hundreds of artists who call CRAFTED home year round, Brouwerij West just next door, and the ocean so close you can smell it, there are plenty of reasons to love this location.
Adding to the excitement this season, we partnered with Makerplace by Michaels to give out free tote bags with our CEO Nicole’s art to all of our vendors and the first 100 guests to the show.
As always, we had some great free DIY activities and experiences including:
- Face Painting with Cotton Candy Clown Club
- DIY Succulent Planter with Ixtlahuac Marigold Art
- Make and Take a Bracelet with Amasor Jewelry
- Bath Salts with Soul Sistar Mystique Featuring Aromachaura
- Chalkboard Mural with Art Mina Inc.
- Crystal Intention Jar with Beeclectic Goodes
- Paint Your Own Earrings with Natalie Fox Studio
- Gift Tags with Olive + Rose Design Studio
- DIY Ink Discharged Mending Patch with Laurenmakesitwork
- Keepsake Holder Necklace with Julia Allen Studio
It was another great show and our second to last stop before ending our season in Tustin. Thanks again to CRAFTED, Makerplace by Michaels, our incredible vendors, and everyone who came to visit!
P.S. – If you’re looking for the