The morning started off chilly and windy but the afternoon treated all of our guests and vendors to some sunshine. So many stations for making fun crafts, meeting up with friends, and kicking off holiday shopping by supporting local makers.
This season, guests lounged at tables in the slightly overcast day enjoying their snacks and lunch from our food trucks: Carmen’s Coffee, Italian Burger & Grill, Thai-Mex Cocina and Monkey Business Cafe. Many ate lunch or took a break from shopping to watch our musical entertainment, The Fallen Stars and Rodney Rozelle play in the soft breeze of the afternoon. Our Long Beach show has the most activities and DIY stations and this season we had a couple of stand out stations that were inspiring kids and grown-up kids alike to make something fun!
- Bath salts and oracle readings with Soul SiSTAR Mystique featuring Aromachaura
- Hand sewing projects with Sewing Lab Los Alamitos
- Candle decorating with Yai’s Naturals
- Gift tags with Olive + Rose Design Studio
- Paint your own earrings with Natalie Fox Studio
- DIY ink discharged mending patch with Lauren Makes It Work
- Fall and winter note cards with Keller Cards
- DIY ceramic necklace or ornament with Kathryn Hillier Ceramics
- Keepsake holder necklace with Julia Allen Studio
- DIY succulent planter with Ixtlahuac Marigold Art
- Postcard coloring with I Never Draw
- Create your own jewelry with Gogh Jewelry Design
- Face painting with Cotton Candy Clown Club
- DIY stamped metal charms with Chloeography