Our second stop this season was in the charming Downtown Ventura and the weather couldn’t have been better! Warm and sunny all day with those perfect Ventura ocean breezes set the scene for a day of shopping, crafting, listening to the big brass sounds (and playing limbo with) The Brasscals, and grabbing snacks at the local restaurants nearby.
The day also welcomed a mine Craftcation reunion as it is in this same wonderful city that we hold our annual Craftcation Conference and many of our alumni live in the area. In attendance was the 2023 Iron Craft winner, Jenny Lounibos, too!
Our activities and DIY stations at this show were:
- Wool felt ornaments with SolStitched
- Friendship bracelets with MNGO TTY
- Bath salts and oracle readings by Soul SiSTAR Mystique featuring Aromachaura
- Sun prints with Kasleberry Designs
- Face painting by Cotton Candy Clown Club
- DIY Holiday Dinos with The Hart Fitz
- Unicorn bath salts with Cream & Sugar by Reiko
- Sand wax candles with Candle Tales
- DIY Ink discharged mending patch with LaurenMakesItWork
We hope you’ll join us for our next shows for more shopping local and creative! Check out our schedule here.
See you at the next stop!