Patchwork Show Redwood City Spring 2023 – RECAP
Y’all! We just kicked off our spring season of Patchwork Show in a brand-new location and it was fantastic! We partnered with the city of Redwood City to add some extra festival flare. They provided a full stage for a kids’ concert and two local teen bands. One from The School of Rock Palo Alto and the other called Nocturnal Paranoia. Here’s a cool article about the later. An inflatable slide and a Spin Art booth, along with an industrial powered bubble machine, rounded out the festivities.
To kick off this new location, we hosted 75 vendors making everything from ceramics, wooden home accessories, clothing, colorful and fun felt home décor, bath and body products, fun mugs, to jam!
Some of our vendors created crafting stations at their booths including:
• Rose infused body oil with Arbia Creation
• Creating your own transformation with Affirm Your Transformation
• Relaxing bath salt with Kidtzia’s Soapy Skin
• Jewelry making with Zurhy
• Oracle readings with Aligned Magic
• Pinata craft making with Viva Frida and
• Inspired bath soaks with Soul SiSTAR Mystique featuring Aromachaura
We’ll be continuing our tour of new spaces to host Patchwork Shows later in the season with two other locations that are new this year! Stay tuned for those and in the meantime, come join us at our next stop, Old Towne Tustin!
If you have a fun venue that you think would be make a great spot for Patchwork Show, email email@example.com.
TAKE A PHOTO TOUR OF OUR WEEKEND IN REDWOOD CITY, CA!