Patchwork Show Tustin Spring 2023 – RECAP
Our second stop in our spring season of Patchwork Shows here in California was to Old Town Tustin where we met up with returning vendors and new ones too. A few even joined us for their very first ever craft show! You know who else came to see us? A bunch of our Craftcation Alumni pals! What a treat to reunite after spending a week learning and crafting together in April.
Setting up for this show we were a little nervous after chalking out vendor spaces the Saturday before. Orange County had some showy lightning storms but the morning came with only a few leftover grey clouds with the hope of sunshine and a fun day.
Our musical guests in the afternoon were The Fallen Stars and The Odd Birds. Thanks so much to you both for providing great music! We’re working on the shade for next time.
Everyone enjoyed wandering through over eighty five local makers, crafters, and small businesses while eating from our two food trucks Monkey Business Café and Messi Burgers. So many folks stopped to enjoy the activities and DIY stations around the show, too, including:
- Positive pin pressing with Inner Peach
- Summer succulents with Ixtlahuac Marigold Art
- Card making station with Selene Aura Arts
- Bubble bath salt making with Kindred Soaps
- Colorful collage land and seascapes with Akcara Studio
- DIY stamped bracelet with Hallojak
- Ragdoll making with Vintage Renewals
- Bath soaks and Oracle readings with Soul SiSTAR Mystique featuring Aromachaura
- Bead and charm cord bracelets with Andi Danie Designs
We stopped by to say hello and grab a coffee and a good book from our local Tustin business pals, Arvida Book Co. and Morning Lavender Café! Join us next up in Long Beach, CA next to the breezy marina for another wonderful day of shopping local makers, making a fun craft, eating some yummy food, saying hello to neighbors, and meeting new friends! Bring your family (including your doggies!)!
TAKE A PHOTO TOUR OF OUR WEEKEND IN TUSTIN, CA!
See even more photos from the Tustin Patchwork Show here. Thanks to Nik V Photography for the awesome photos!